This easy heart meditation for beginners will guide you to the peace and strength at the center of your being. The more you focus on your heart the stronger your heart becomes. Your heart is the gateway to your soul.
Heart Meditation is a great tool. It is easy to learn and do. It is body-centered (unlike alot of other meditation techniques which take you out of the body).
Touching Your Heart Practice
You can touch your heart with your breath. This softens and gently opens your heart. This is healing medicine. As your heart opens you can more easily receive guidance from within.
Your heart will speak to you through its heartbeat. In Heart Rhythm Meditation we learn to synchronize our breath with our heartbeat.
This creates entrainment of breath and heartbeat. They synchronize and the heartbeat becomes slower and more rhythmic. Scientists call this Heart Coherence.
Heart Coherence is a state where your heartbeat becomes very rhythmic and this balances your entire body, your mind, your emotional system and all your internal energies.
It’s a state you want to be in as often as you can.
- You think more clearly.
- You feel better.
- You enter the state of meditation from here.
- You become aware of your heart. Then your heart gets bigger and you find yourself inside your heart. Then your heart continues expanding as far as you want it to.
- You feel like you are bathing in a pool of pure emotional energy. This is a wonderful feeling.
- Your heartbeat is encoded with so much information about you. By feeling it in your own chest you receive wisdom and guidance. You know you can trust your heart 100%.
And it’s simple to do once you learn how. I will teach you. It’s the reason I created this website. I want to show as many people as possible how to have more coherence in their hearts and lives.
When you practice heart rhythm meditation you are in a state of coherence. Your breathing is deep and rhythmic and your heartbeat is regular and rhythmic and with great height and depth and width. This can all be seen through current biofeedback technology that I share with you on this website.
Although the practice of heart meditation can sometimes expose a wounded heart, by doing this practice you actually heal your heart’s wounds. This makes your heart stronger and gives you resilience.
Preparing to Meditate
Watch more heart rhythm meditation videos here.
Discover Heart Meditation for Beginners
- The greatest power you have to solve all your problems is in the middle of your own chest.
- Why practicing heart coherence techniques is the key to a healthy heart and the key to heart meditation.
- How to transform stress into positive energy.
- How to go way beyond relaxation into a state of deep, illuminating meditation where your heart speaks to you like never before.
- How to entrain your breath with your heartbeat and create a balanced state where your body, mind and spirit are in harmony.
- How to expand your heart’s capacity and why this is so important for your physical and emotional health.
- How to use the breath to energize your heart and go deeply within it.
- You have a multi-dimensional heart that has the only guidance system you’ll ever need.
- When you inhale you bring in the life force which energizes your heart.
- Your heart’s healing power. When you exhale you send out all that is in your heart. This is incredibly powerful and healing. You can even send healing energy to others over a great distance.
I have practiced heart meditation for beginners for eight years and have taught it for about five. The first time I tried it I loved it and you will too!
Try the heart breathing technique and experience an immediate shift in your emotional state.
My best heart meditation tips for connecting with your heart.
Download our heart meditation online course and have immediate access to a complete course in Heart Rhythm Meditation.
Discover why Heart Coherence is one of the hottest areas for health and biofeedback research. Learn how you can create you own coherence and feel the difference in you body and emotional state.
Healthy Heart Tips gives you an overview of your energetic-emotional heart. Free eBook, Free eCourse, and some information on how heart rate variability bioFeedback software and games. Meditation has never been easier to learn with the technology we have available to us now.
Share This Page
Share this meditation for beginners page with others by using the Facebook or Twitter Links below. Or link this page with your own blog or website.