This meditation download will open your heart to make you a more broad-hearted person. This is based on heart rhythm meditation practices from Energize Your Heart in 4 Dimensions.
A broad-hearted person has the following qualities:
- You are a good listener.
- Your easy acceptance makes you well-liked.
- You don’t complain about others and you’re not judgmental.
- You appreciate diversity – it takes all kinds.
- What other people do doesn’t bother you.
1. Sit in a chair or on a bench where you can be comfortable, with a straight back and your feet flat on the floor.
2. Place your hands in your lap, on top of your thighs either palms up or palms down.
3. Roll your shoulders back to open up your chest area. You want to be able to feel energy coming into your heart just from this posture. Project your chest forward just slightly.
4. Let your eyes close and enjoy turning your attention within. As the outer world is limitless, so is the inner world. Enjoy this opportunity to give yourself this quality time to recharge and connect with your heart intelligence, your authentic self.
5. Connect with your breath, your normal, everyday breath. Notice your inhales and exhales.
6. Let your breathing become deeper, slower, quieter and more rhythmic.
7. Imagine that your heart is breathing and that it draws its inhalation from the space to the left of you, and sends its exhalation to the space to the right of you. Take every breath this way: in on the left and out on the right. The left side of the heart is considered to be the receptive side and the right side is the expressive side.
8. Imagine your breath makes a circle, where the breath exiting your right side passes in front of you and enters on your left side. In your imagination, place someone in front of you so that stream of breath passes through his or her heart. Let this person be someone who depends upon you or about whom you are concerned. Take several breaths this way until it becomes easy to imagine.
9. As you breathe in, repeat mentally to yourself, I accept all that is given to me.
10. As you breathe out, repeat to yourself, I give all that my heart contains.
11. Sit with this practice as long as you like and enjoy the feeling of your heart’s width. You are becoming a broad-hearted person.
Easy Heart Rhythm Meditation Techniques contains more guided heart meditations about the dimensions of the heart.
Recommended Meditation Downloads for Purchase. Including our flagship e Course How to Meditate with Heart, Secrets of Meditation for Computer with Deepak Chopra, and HeartMath Solutions.
Return from Meditation Downloads to Learning Meditation